Our School Vision Statement
Our school community empowers every child to reach their full potential through an inspirational and diverse curriculum. Rooted in God’s love, the children embrace the fullness of life for themselves and reach out to others in partnership within their community and beyond.
Motto: Achieving the Best Together
Our school aims are to:
- Develop lively, enquiring, healthy minds and independent life-long learners.
- Develop active partnerships between children, the school, the home and the community.
- Recognise, develop and promote individual potential to achieve wellbeing and confidence
- Encourage children to develop morally as well as spiritually.
- Develop children who question, debate and seek clarification whilst having the confidence to retain their individuality and a sense of self-worth.
- Provide a well-organised, stimulating and secure learning environment and deliver an inspiring curriculum.
Achievement of our vision is underpinned by our Christian values of hope, peace, forgiveness, love, friendship and trust, along with the British values of liberty, freedom, community, tolerance, respect and the rule of law.